August 25, 2008



The comicon wrapped up last weekend and I was there with rings on my fingers and bells on my toes. The week leading up to it was more stressful than was necessary but the con itself was executed with great precision; precision that would make the most learn'ed ninja weep. My thanks goes out to all the fans who showed up to buy prints and just generally be really cool about everything.

Let me also extend my deepest sympathies to all my friends who didn't show up and now have to live with the pagan hex I've cast upon them. It should arrive in the mail in 3-5 business days.


3 comments:

Cody Walker said...

This turned out fantastic!
The cathedral on top looks like a photo collage. killer rendering skills.
what was the final size?
how many hours all in all?
are you selling prints?

Cody

. said...

It ended up being about 14x22 and I never took stock of how long it took; probably upwards of 60 or 70 hours.The prints were only 8.5x11 though which is kind of lame.

Unknown said...

I just got your hex this week. It pretty nice as hexes go. Just a couple of plagues. No biggie. Oh but I'm sterile now. Bummer.